VIVAVIS has determined as the main policy of the company to develop technology for sustainable, livable cities that touch on daily life and to present it to businesses, to innovate, to continuously improve, to team up with stakeholders, to share success, to be transparent in every process, to always protect and keep trust supreme.
VIVAVIS prioritizes occupational health and safety and to operate in accordance with the requirements of the ISO 9001-14001-OHSAS 18001 Management System.
Our primary goal is to ensure the trust of the institutions and organizations served and to ensure the security of our information assets that we use for the services we provide.
In this context; Our relations with the customers, official institutions and dealers we cooperate with are very valuable. The continuity of the services we offer, the confidentiality of the information we hold, the integrity of the customers or the information assets within us are of high importance.
In this context, we guarantee:
- To protect the confidentiality, integrity, accessibility and continuity of all corporate and personal information within the scope of the scope,
- In accordance with legal regulations, legislation provisions and contracts; To provide our services without error, as soon as possible and without interruption,
- Allocation, installation, operation and continuous improvement of resources to fulfill the requirements of TS ISO / IEC 27001 ISMS standard of our information security management system,
- To ensure that business processes are carried out in accordance with the policies and procedures prepared and approved within the scope of the information security management system,
- Complying with all legal regulations and contracts related to information security,
- Identifying and systematically managing risks to information assets,
- To carry out trainings to improve technical and behavioral competencies in order to increase awareness of information security,
- To create a dynamic structure in order to adapt to the development and change in the field of information technologies and to increase communication with authorities.
Kişisel verilerin işlenmesinde başta özel hayatın gizliliği olmak üzere kişilerin temel hak ve özgürlüklerinin korunmasını amaçlayan 7 Nisan 2016 tarihli ve 29677 Sayılı Resmî Gazete’de yayımlanan 6698 sayılı Kişisel Verilerin Korunması Kanunu hususunda IDS Sistem Yapı San. TIC. As A.Ş., we would like to inform you by our Company with this Clarification Text in accordance with Article 10 titled “Disclosure Obligation of the Data Controller” and the Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles to be Followed in the Fulfillment of the Disclosure Obligation published in the Official Gazette dated March 10, 2018 and numbered 30356.
- Data Controller
IDS Sistem Yapı San ve Tic AS. (a VIVAVIS company) In accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (“Law No. 6698”), your personal data is collected and processed in the following scope as “Data Controller”.
Address: Mahmutbey Mah. 2538. Sok. Kisik Plaza No:6/62 Bagcilar/Istanbul/TURKEY
Phone : +90 212 801 0 333
Fax : +90 212 801 0 335
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Processed Personal Data
As IDS, the following personal data are processed from parties such as our customers, suppliers, business partners, companies we purchase services from and employee candidates;
Your Identity Information: name-surname, T.R. Identification number.
Your Contact Information: business address, email, telephone, mobile phone.
Work Life Information: job information, education information.
Your Payment Information: Bank account details, card details.
- Purposes of Processing Personal Data
Your personal data obtained is processed for the following purposes:
- Storing the contact information of our customers, suppliers and other relevant persons with whom they are contacted and communicating with these people through these channels,
- To be able to offer products and services to our customers and to arrange documents such as bidding, ordering and payment, etc. against them and to make reports and information stipulated by the legislation
- Sharing information and documents such as information, invoices, waybills with our customers
- Preparation of invoices and waybills for our customers and delivery of products from our warehouses
- Receiving current or potential customer information that we visit or come to visit at the Fairs,
- Creation of current cards for our new customers,
- Recording customer information in our database for marketing and sales activities,
- Carrying out our proposal preparation process and forwarding our offer to our potential customers,
- Execution of the order confirmation process,
- Sharing the information of our customers with our Technical and Sales support team,
- To carry out visits to our customers in order to promote our company and to carry out marketing activities and to record these visit records in our CRM program,
- Providing remote access to customer computers in order to solve the technical problem experienced by customers,
- To whom and for what purpose the processed personal data may be transferred
Your personal data, limited to the realization of the above-mentioned purposes;
- To the partners, suppliers, shareholders of the Company,
- Tax Law, Social Security Institution legislation, Court of Accounts, Code of Obligations, Turkish Commercial Code and other relevant laws and regulations in accordance with the relevant persons and organizations
- To legally authorized public institutions and organizations, administrative authorities and legal authorities,
- Service provider companies and their officials can be transferred to official institutions and organizations, consulates, courts and enforcement directorates, banks, suppliers and support service providers in the country.
- Methods of collecting personal data and legal reasons
Establishing your personal data in a legal relationship with IDS
- Labor Law, Occupational Health and Safety Law, Social Insurance and General Health Insurance Law, Code of Obligations, Tax Procedure Law, Turkish Commercial Code, Identity Reporting Law, Income Tax Law, Corporate Tax Law, Czech Law, Private Pension Savings and Investment System Law, including the legislation to which our Company is subject,
- To comply with the principles and principles in the national and international field regarding the recognition of customers, to comply with the information storage, reporting and information obligations stipulated by the legislation and official authorities,
- Your explicit consent,
- Provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of a contract, it is necessary to process the personal data of the parties to the contract, to provide the requested products and services and to fulfill the requirements of the contracts you have concluded,
- It is mandatory for the fulfillment of the legal obligation,
- Data processing is mandatory for the establishment, use or protection of a right,
- Provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject, the data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of the data controller.
Your personal data of special nature are collected, stored and processed on the basis of the following reasons of compliance with the law:
- Your explicit consent,
- Personal data other than health, without seeking explicit consent in the cases stipulated in the laws,
- Rights of the relevant persons whose personal data are processed
In accordance with the provisions of Article 11 of the Law, you have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- To learn whether personal data is processed or not,
- If their personal data has been processed, to request information about it,
- To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with their purpose,
- To know the third parties to whom personal data are transferred at home or abroad,
- In case the personal data are processed incompletely or incorrectly, to request their correction and to request that the transaction carried out within this scope be notified to the third parties to whom the personal data are transferred,
- To request the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons requiring the processing disappear, even though it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of Law No. 6698 and other relevant laws, and to request that the transaction carried out within this scope be notified to third parties to whom personal data is transferred,
- To object to the occurrence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively by means of automated systems,
- In case of damage due to unlawful processing of personal data, it has the right to request the removal of the damage.
- If you would like to contact us for your information and requests.
Pursuant to Article 13, paragraph 1 of the KVK Law, you may submit your request regarding the exercise of your above-mentioned rights to our Company in writing or by other methods determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.In order to exercise your above-mentioned rights, you can submit your request petition personally with the necessary information identifying your identity, send it through a notary public or other methods determined by the Personal Data Protection Board, or send it to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org address with a secure electronic signature.
Applications to be made within this scope will be accepted following the identity verification to be made by us and your requests will be concluded as soon as possible and within 30 days at the latest according to the nature of the request. If the application is answered in writing, up to 10 pages will not be charged and a transaction fee of 1 Turkish Lira may be charged for each page over 10 pages. If the response to the application is given on a recording medium such as a CD or flash memory, a fee in the amount of the cost of the recording media may be charged.